Bodies…The Exhibition has been experienced by more than 15 million people worldwide. Using an innovative preservation process, the Exhibition showcases real full-bodies and organs, providing a detailed, three-dimensional vision of the human form rarely seen outside of an anatomy lab.
- The Exhibition showcases 13 whole-body specimens and more than 260 organs and partial body specimens.
- These real human bodies have been meticulously dissected, preserved through an innovative process.
- The bodies are respectfully presented, giving visitors the opportunity to view the beauty and complexity of their own organs and systems.
- The Exhibition provides an up-close look inside our skeletal, muscular, respiratory, and circulatory systems.
- Authentic human specimens illustrate the damage caused to organs by over-eating and lack of exercise encouraging healthy lifestyle choices.
- A healthy lung is featured next to a black lung ravaged by smoking in a vivid comparison more powerful than any textbook image.
SCHEDULE & RATES
Hours of Operation
Exhibition open daily from 10 am – 10 pm
Last entry at 9 pm
|Admission Rates||Retail||Group Rate|
|Child (ages 4-14)||$27.00||$21.00|
|Ages 3 & Under||Free||Free|
Venue: Atrium Level at Luxor Las Vegas
Duration: 90 minutes
Age Requirement: All ages